Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our Little Miracle

My Day With Braedon!!!

Yesterday I had Braedon over for the afternoon...and what fun. He has progressed so well. He is now saying lots of words and he is almost walking...just a few more weeks and he will get it. I am so amazed with this miracle boy!!! While he was here I gave him his first haircut...what a lucky grandma!! Gosh I so love being grandma!!

He is now 18 months (16 months with the age adjustment for him being preemie). His head is growing again and the Dr.'s wants to do some more tests, but there is no signs of pressure on the brain. His Mom is also ordering him some leg braces...they may help him get that first step. Next week they are going to test him for Cerebral Palsy...I will update when we get the results. I am sure there is going to be something...but nothing like what they prepared us for when he was born.

Here are some fun pictures of our day!!




3 comments:

Jennifer M. said...

I can't believe that he is saying words and standing. I'm sure it was that wonderful blessing that Steve gave him. He really is a miracle. We will pray for the best on his future tests.

Jodi said...

Wow!! He is so adorable!! I can't beleive how good he is doing. He has the most beautiful eyes and eyelashes!! Stacy you are the best Grandma ever!! Your grandkids are so lucky to have you as their Grandma!!

Steph said...

I agree, you are the best Grandma ever, and they are lucky to have you. You are an awesome mom too. wish I could be as patient as you. What a great example you are. Thanks for letting us see him that day. He sure is a cutie.